Learning Ground Lab & Sandbox
1st Floor Computer Lab
Learning Ground Lab & Sandbox (north end of the 1st floor) has ADA-accessible computers, scanners, black & white and color printing, and a collaborative study area that includes mobile furniture, writable walls, computers with 55″ displays, and wall-mounted touch-screen computers.
Library Research Center
2nd Floor Computer Lab
Reference Librarians staff the Library Research Center (2nd floor across from the elevators). There are 70 PCs and several Macs, ADA-accessible computers, scanners, and black & white and color printing.
Please note, computer labs are for PSU affiliates only. Research Kiosks are available for visitor use.
- These computers provide access to the Library catalog, research databases, and designated educational websites.
- A row of visitor-use research kiosks is on the 2nd floor, south wall, and other kiosks are located throughout the Library. Stand-up research kiosks have a 15 minute limit.
- Document editing is limited to Notepad, Wordpad and Google Documents.
- Downloaded files can be saved to a USB drive, CD/DVD, or sent as an email attachment using “.edu” web-based email systems.
- Printing for members of the public costs 10 cents per page through the Library’s GoPrint system.
- Web-based Printing allows students to submit print jobs through the campus system and use print quota credit.